EE*TrendsTM Employee Satisfaction Turnover Prediction System
Nobscot’s powerful Employee Satisfaction Measurement and Turnover Prediction System helps you predict exactly where you can expect future turnover to occur.
The new EE*Trends includes all of the following integrated into one easy-to-use system:
“A Complete Web-based Employee Satisfaction Survey System”
- Pre-configured, customizable online employee survey questionnaire with both rated and open ended questions.
- Automated generation of employee user Ids and Passwords for each employee to ensure the integrity and security of data. Includes automated initial email invitation/instructions plus subsequent reminder emails.
- Tracking and statistical data analysis reports by department, division, broad job classifications and more.
- Automated report generation including Redflags, Kudos, Employee Comments and Executive reports.
- Anonymous account set up option to encourage open, honest feedback.
- Three levels of HR Account access assures account confidentiality among HR users.
“A Complete Web-based Exit Interview Management System”
- Nobscot’s award winning WebExitTM exit interview management system.
- All of the features of the employee satisfaction survey system listed above specially designed for exit interviewing terminating employees over the Internet.
- Ability to customize separate sets of questions for surveys and exits.
- Reason for Leaving reports with colorful charts and graphs.
- Optional Glass Ceiling diversity measurement module to detect barriers for women and minorities.
“Predictive Modeling Engine Forecasts Turnover Hotspots”
- Comparison of employee satisfaction survey results to exit interview results to identify and predict potential areas of future turnover.
- Identification of statistical deviation between employee satisfaction and exit interviews across departments, divisions and broad job classifications.
- Comparison of results against Nobscot’s benchmark data for further predictive identification of areas of potential turnover.
- Suggestion database with ideas and methodologies that can be used to improve troubled areas plus links to HR consultants for further assistance.
to sign up for a free interactive demo of Nobscot’s new Turnover Prediction system
or email email@example.com
Read Nobscot's white paper on Employee Turnover Prediction Mapping: Turnover Prediction Mapping